Saturday, January 30, 2010

Georgia on my mind

I'm in Georgia for a visit with Suzy&Casey and Claire. Claire's birthday is in a few days. Can't believe she is one year old already. She is growing up so fast. She can stand by herself, if she forgets she's not holding on to anything. She can walk if you hold her hand, but is not quite ready to try it all by herself yet. I'll post pictures soon when I figure out how to download them here.

Today we went to the Battle of Atlanta Cyclorama and the World of Coke in Atlanta. We could have spent more time at the Olympic Park, but it was a bit rainy and cold.

Just as my sister Carolyn recommended, the World of Coke is really fun. Especially the part where you get to taste Coke products from around the world. The grapefruit drink was the worst, the one with the coconut flavor was my favorite.

Update to the last post: The rental house in Tucson is now rented to a nice Air Force family. Yay!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm glad you are having such a fun time. Atlanta has a lot of interesting things to see. Have fun with Claie and her parents.