Thursday, September 10, 2009

Arizona Sunset

Here are a few things I've been doing while in Tucson.

Weeding. This front yard used to be full of tumble weeds. Yes, there are still some weeds, but at least you can now see the other desert plants which have all volunteered to be part of the natural landscaping.


While cutting back a bush, I discovered this baby prickly pear hiding under it. I'll have to try a cactus transplant in the wintertime. Good thing I was wearing gloves, as they are very prickly.













More painting. I liked the sage green in the bedroom so much it also migrated into the bathroom.











It seems the color is a good (unintentional) match for the Cucumber Melon lotion.

















For exercise, there's walking and . . .






















. . . swimming.




























The view from the pool.
















And I also took this Arizona Sunset photo from the front of the house.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Beautiful sunset. The walking paths lookvery inviting.