Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Georgia

I'm now visiting here at Suzy, Casey and Claire's house in Georgia.






Georgia is very pretty and green. They live in a new area of town with new houses and new shopping. There is also an older part of town. I was looking for a Tara (Gone with the Wind) house and this is about the closest I could find.














There are also armadillos around here, but I've only seen them as road kill along the side of the highway. No picture of that yet, but when I get one I will post it as Collin is interested in Armadillos - why? I really don't know.

We went into Atlanta and saw the Art Museum.















We also went to an Atlanta Braves baseball game. That was fun. They were playing the Marlins, not the Dodgers, which would have been the ultimate, but the Braves won and it was a fun night for all. I've always wanted to do the Tomahawk Chop!!




























But the most fun is just spending time with Suzy and Claire.
Check out this new hairdo - on the baby, not me.



3 comments:

Janelle said...

Fun stuff. You must have a lot of frequent flyer miles.

Chelita said...

How fun! I think that it needs to be my turn next to go out there! I can't believe how much hair Claire has now! So cute! :)

And your hair is cute too! :)

Carolyn said...

Well it seems that the rain made everything very green. I thought Atlanta was really a great city. Just the idea that every street is named peachtree or something similar is great. I love peaches. Clair is really growing up and what a cute hair style. Sounds like you are having a great time. say hello to them from us.