Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What a difference a day makes!

I just noticed I missed a whole month of blogging. I guess I could have blogged about doing the taxes in March, but I didn't really want to post pictures of 1040 forms, 1099s, or my shoe boxes full of receipts and documents . The way things are going, doing your federal taxes will only get more ridiculously complex until the IRS finally goes to the form that says:

Enter the amount you earned during the year on line 1.
Send in the amount you entered on line 1.


But enough of that.
Now to answer the question: Why do people want to live in Tucson?

Here's a picture of what it looked like when we left Utah last week.
(This is an actual photo of our deck on April 1st, not an April Fool's joke. )














Compare and contrast with some pictures from the next few days in Tucson.
Some pool time at Kevin's house . . . .














Planting some flowers with the kids .....













and blowing and catching bubbles.





What a difference a day makes!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I have to agree with you. Easter weekend was a big flop this year as far as the weather goes. but hope is in the air that next weekend will be in the 60's. But who knows. Your pictures look great -lots of sunshine, green grass and blue water. I'm sure the kids are glad to have you back.

Janelle said...

Well, the snow came back again! Last night was a big storm again mostly for Davis and Weber counties. I am glad you are not there. I still don't want to live in Tucsan though.

Chelita said...

I know! I was home in Utah this weekend and was SHOCKED that it snowed everyday! When I flew to phx today I was all bundled up to leave Utah and had to take off all my layers when I got back! Crazy how in the same day I had 2 extremes!