Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's not over yet

I guess I was just way too optimistic about Spring in my last blog.
However, I have been reminded in a most cruel way that in Utah,
even at the end of March, Winter is NOT over yet.

It's hard to believe that just a week ago I posted pictures with bright blue skies and spring-like temperatures.
It has been snowing most of the morning and everything is white.




How many inches of snow are on the BBQ?
(The cover blew off and is under the snow somewhere on the deck. )



Here's another street view from the front door.

The snow plows are out. The driveway needs shoveling. Ice is forming on the tulips that have already emerged. This is just NOT right.

Who could question the move to Tucson after this?

1 comment:

Chelita said...

Oh my goodness Cathryn! As beautiful as it is, I cant help but feel grateful as I look outside to the blue skies here! Come back soon! :)

Jill