How many fun things are there to do in Utah with 4 kids under the age of 5?
Here are the Top Ten things we did while Suzy and baby, and Kevin and family were visiting.
1. Planetarium - including a walk on Mars and a walk through the Gateway. The tulips are great this time of year.
2. Temple Square - including a ride on Trax and the always fun activity of jumping.
3. Aquarium - including a chance to touch the rays and other fish, and Suzy and 4 yr old discussing the turtles and alligators. (Thank you Evan for the tickets.)
4. Kennecot Mine - Big holes in the earth and REALLY big trucks are always interesting.
5. Walk the Lagoon trail and see Buffalo, Elk, and Roller Coasters.
6. Play at the Cemetery playground in Farmington - the new orange slides are super fun.
7. Bountiful pool playground
If you live anywhere near Bountiful, the new pool is great for pre-school age kids.
8. A ride on the FrontRunner train up to Ogden - including a visit to the Ogden train museum. Can you tell these kids love trains?
Yaya and boys drive the steam engine.
9. Shake the cherry tree blossoms off the tree to make "snow."
10. Watch Suzy and Kevin battle to see who can win the most games of Hearts. (It seems the good natured sibling rivalry never ends. )
8 hours ago