Monday, May 18, 2009

Paint

After getting some confidence from my painting experiences in Farmington, I decided to try my hand at giving some of these new white walls some color here in Tucson. I have to admit I got some added motivation from seeing now nice the paint in Ryan & Ashley's new house looks.

This is just a start - I'll post more pictures as more colors are added throughout the house.

I forgot to take the "before" picture for the "before and after" comparison, but you can just imagine everything was very very WHITE.

Great room.



































Small bedroom/playroom















Alcove in kitchen and close up.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

It looks great! I love the splashes of color. It gives the room excitement.

Ryan said...

Looks really good. I look forward to seeing it in person.

Carolyn said...

Yes it is a great room. Especially now that it is getting a personality full of color. I'm proud of you and I'm sure it is keeping you busy. I love the smell of new paint. It makes everything seem new and fresh. I know the house is new so I guess it only adds to the newness.