Saturday, July 25, 2009

SOLD!

Previously on this blog (March 20) , I shared some pictures of the renovation work we were doing on a rental property we have in Farmington. I just have to share the good news.




I'm happy to announce that after 82 days on the market, it is . . .
SOLD!!

As you probably know, it's a Buyer's market in Utah, as it is in most areas of the country, so we are very happy with this result. Ironically, after so much time on the market with increasing interest, but no offers - this week, we got 2 offers, one day apart. Competing offers are always a good thing, if you are a seller. Assuming everything goes well, it should close by mid-August. This is proof there is hope for those of you that might be trying to sell a home. The price is the key, so do your research and be realistic.

If you want to see what the house looked like after all our renovations, click here. (I hope this link works, it's the first time I've tried this feature.)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Congrats on the sale and the link works great!

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad that you were able to sell the house and all your hard work was worth it.