Friday, December 19, 2008

Update on the last two posts

House update:
Last night I saw the House episode that explains what happened to his leg (and his ex-wife/girlfriend?), so that was interesting. I'm sure it was a rerun, but new to me. Also, do real doctors really go to people's homes to see what they might have eaten, or breathed, or been exposed to? I don't think so.

It's a Wonderful Life update:
Not really an update, but to get back to a more Christmasy theme, some quotes from different scenes in the movie, that you can easily use in real life.
ZuZu: Paste it Daddy, paste it!
(To be used when anything is broken and needs to be fixed.)


and
George : This is a very interesting situation!
(This can be used for any occurrence that seems a bit out of the ordinary.)

and
Violet: Why this old thing? I only wear this when I don't care how I look!
(A great response for any comment on what you are wearing or how you look.)

2 comments:

Christy said...

But the best thing about It's a Wonderful Life is that the "fate worse than death" facing Donna Reed had Jimmy Stewart not been around was to be a LIBRARIAN -- Nooooo!!

Cathryn said...

That's right, it does include a little insult to all librarians. Everyone knows that librarians never get married. : )